Benoni Griffith settled in Willistown where he purchased 100 acres of land in
1716. He married Catharine, dau of Thomas and Elizabeth Owen, and died
about 1760. His widow was living in 1785.
Their children were;
- Elizabeth b 7-6-1720 m. 10-10-1742 to Uriah White
- Nathan b 7-21-1722 probably died young
- and another Nathan b 3-2-1724
- Hannah; Sarah m 4-26-1746 to Rees Morgan
- John m 5-20-1762 to Jane Yarnall
- Rachel, m 5-11-1757, to Joseph Randall.
Nathan married Rachel Williamson, b 12mo, 1727, d
2-2-1794. Nathan died 7-9- 1790, and both were buried at Goshen.
Their children were:
- Hannah b 3-30-1750 m. Thomas Dring
- Mary b 10-21-1751 d 2-27-1815 m Isaac Hoopes
- Phebe b 11-27-1754 m Sampson Barnett
- Abigail b 12-21-1755 m Abiah Hoopes
- Jane b 10-27-1757 m Ellis Davies
- Catharine b 11-8-1759 d 11-22-1841 m David Regester
- Rachel b 12-30-1761 m Richard Abbott
- Lydia b 10-18-1763 m Joseph Eldridge
- Abner b 3-17-1765 d 10-27-1837 m Phebe Griffith and Amy Garret
- Susanna b 12-21-1766
- Elizabeth b 9-22-1772 m Mordecai Yarnall.