West Caln Twp., Chester Co., PA Cemeteries
- St. Johnís Episcopal, Kingís Highway in Compass [ADC 15th ed., Map 17, B10]
- Beth Israel Jewish, Waterworks Rd. near Morris Rd. [ADC 15th ed., Map 28, F1]
- St. Stanislaus Polish, Waterworks Rd. near Morris Rd. (adjacent to Beth Israel) [ADC 15th ed., Map 28, F1]
- West Caln Friends, Kingís Highway near Creamery Rd.[ADC 15th ed., Map 18, B13]
- West Caln Baptist, on private property on Old Camp Stewart Rd. behind Hatfield House [ADC 15th ed., Map 18, E12]
- Sandy Hill African Methodist Episcopal, in the woods along Kingís Highway near Coffroath Rd. [ADC 15th ed., Map 17, F11]
- Zion African Methodist Episcopal, in the woods near Lilly Rd. and Moran Ln. [ADC 15th ed., Map 17, E6]
DAWSON family history has it that there was a family cemetery on the Thomas
DAWSON property in West Caln. This farm, which today has the original 1730's
Irish-type cottage intact as well as another early house, is on Bonsall School
Rd. near Neal Rd. It is owned by the Brandywine Conservancy and is known
as the Saalbach Farm, for former owner George Saalbach who bequeathed it to that
organization. At one time the farm belonged to Quaker Thomas Bonsall, and
the barn, which recently fell down, was a stop on the Underground Railroad.
Modern-day researchers have not yet found the location of the cemetery.